All our dog treats are homemade using natural wholesome ingredients.
This treat is crunchy, which is ideal for cleaning your furbaby’s teeth. It’s main ingredient is brewer’s yeast – and yes, it’s fine for your doggy.
Benefits of Brewer’s yeast:
- It helps to repel biting insects like ticks and fleas.
- Rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B9) and antioxidants, brewer’s yeast promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver function.
- The high levels of B vitamins may help to reduce anxiety.
Ingredients: wholewheat flour, oats, beef bouillon, cornmeal, brewer’s yeast, egg 200g – R35
This treat is more of a softer, chewy treat, which is ideal for the ‘older kids’. It’s main ingredient is banana.
Benefits of banana:
- Bananas are a great source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, fiber, biotin, and copper.
- Bananas help boost the immune system, replenish electrolytes, and promote skin and coat health.
- In moderation, bananas can make a healthy, low-calorie treat for dogs.
Ingredients: wholewheat flour, oats, peanut butter, banana, egg 200g – R35
ORDERS OR INQUIRIES: Please complete the form below